Due to COVID restrictions we will be resuming gymnastics classes for ages 6 & older in October.
We plan to bring back classes for our younger gymnasts when the strict restrictions are lifted.
Gymnastics Builds Confidence!
What are some of the other amazing benefits of enrolling my daughter in a gymnastics class?
Develops strength and power
Teaches listening and following directions
Gains self-esteem and confidence
Provides social interaction with peers
Teaches goal setting
Develops cognitive abilities to help in the classroom
Develops skills to enhance other sports
Gymnastics students will learn skills on all of the events shown in the Olympics: tumbling, vault, beam, and bars. Additionally, they will work on overall coordination, fitness, and flexibility.
Our classes are designed so that students that are brand new to gymnastics will feel welcome and comfortable, while students with experience will also have opportunities for advancement within the recreational program.
GymKix offers recreational gymnastics classes that are divided by ages and ability levels:
- Crawlers – 3 Years: Start Smart
- Tiny Dance & Gym: 3 years (See Princess Dance Academy)
- Little Dance & Gym: 4 years (See Princess Dance Academy)
Beginner Recreational Gymnastics:
- Kick Start Gym: 4 1/2 – 5 years
- Youth Gym: 6 – 8 years
- Junior Gym: 9+ years
Intermediate/Advanced Recreational Gymnastics:
- Emeralds (Intermediate): 6+ years
- Rubies (Advanced): 6+ years
- Gems Pre-Team (Instructor Recommended): 5 – 12 years
- TAAF Royals Competitive Team: 6 – 18 yrs. / Levels 1 – 8
- USAG Royals Competitive Team: 6 – 18 yrs. / Levels 4-10