GymKix Employment Opportunities
We are looking for outgoing applicants that are smart, punctual, and super organized. Applicants must have exceptional people skills, the ability to perform under pressure, love working with children, and the desire to build a career at GymKix.
- Positive work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Program discounts and raises based on performance evaluations
- Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families
- Background Check and USAG Membership Required
- Able to work a majority of evenings and some weekends
- Must be adaptable, work quickly and efficiently, and have an exceptionally happy attitude.
- See below for position-specific requirements
We will only be contacting applicants that meet the requirements for the positions we have available.
**All positions currently listed will start with part-time hours (5-20 hrs. per week) and may require working on weekends.**
Please view the openings and ONLY apply if you meet the requirements for a position listed below:
- Dance Instructor: Must be enthusiastic and enjoy working with students ages 3 – 14 years old. Must have some dance experience.
- Ninja Zone Instructor: Must be fun, athletic, and enthusiastic about training boys and girls of all ages. Martial arts and/or gymnastics experience are preferred but not required.
- Tumbling Instructor: Must have experience spotting beginning and intermediate skills.
- Girls Gymnastics Coach: Must have experience (preferably in levels 3 -10)
- Customer Service: As the face of GymKix, this position requires a polished look, high-energy personality, and extreme attention to detail. Applicants must have a strong work ethic and the desire to provide the absolute best customer service possible. Must be proficient using a computer, able to easily learn applications/e-mail systems, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be self-motivated.
- After School Instructor: Must love working with children and be willing to engage in active play. Must be proficient using a computer, able to easily learn applications/e-mail systems, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be self-motivated
- Trophy’s Health Bar: Must have current Food Handler’s Permit and excellent attention to detail. Must be lively and love helping customers.
Take the first step towards an exciting career!
Fill out the application below and we will contact you with additional information.
Please remember your application is a direct reflection of your professionalism and attention to detail.
Applications with improper capitalization, poor grammar, and misspellings may be immediately disqualified.
If you are still having with the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have already submitted an application. Please e-mail email@example.com to check on the status of your application.