GymKix is conveniently located in Copperas Cove, TX (near Fort Hood).
We are looking for outgoing applicants that are smart, punctual, and super organized. Applicants must have exceptional people skills, the ability to perform under pressure, love working with children, and the desire to build a career at GymKix.
- Positive work environment
- Professional, Organized, and Caring Leadership
- Flexible work schedule
- Program discounts and raises based on performance evaluations
- Rewarding! You make an incredible impact on the kids and their families
- Background Check
- Able to work a majority of evenings and occasional weekends
- Must be adaptable, work quickly and efficiently, and have an exceptionally happy attitude.
- Must be able to work evenings
- Must have reliable childcare (if needed)
- Must have reliable transportation
- See below for position-specific requirements
We will only be contacting applicants that meet the requirements for the positions we have available.
**Many positions currently listed will start with part-time hours (5-20 hrs. per week) **
Please view the openings and ONLY apply if you meet the requirements for a position listed below:
- Customer Service (1 openings): As the face of GymKix, this position requires a polished look, high-energy personality, and extreme attention to detail. Applicants must have a strong work ethic and the desire to provide the absolute best customer service possible. Must be proficient using a computer and office software, assist operations managers, able to easily learn applications/e-mail systems, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be self-motivated. Must be able to work a full week: Monday – Friday from 3:00 – 8:00 p.m. (no weekends)
- Girls Gymnastics Coach (3 openings): Must be fun, athletic, and enthusiastic about training girls of all ages. The openings are for competitive and recreational coaches with the opportunity to grow into a director position therefore you must have coaching experience (preferably in levels 3 -6)
- Ninja Zone Instructor (1 opening): Must be fun, athletic, and enthusiastic about training boys and girls of all ages. Martial arts and/or gymnastics experience are preferred but not required.
- After School Instructor (1 opening): Must love working with children and be willing to engage in active play. Must be proficient using a computer, able to easily learn applications/e-mail systems, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be self-motivated
These positions may be open in the future:
- Trophy’s Health Bar (0 openings): Must have current Food Handler’s Permit and excellent attention to detail. Must be lively and love helping customers.
- Dance Instructor (0 openings): Must be enthusiastic and enjoy working with students ages 3 – 14 years old. Must have some dance experience.
Take the first step towards an exciting career!
Fill out the application below and we will contact you with additional information.
Please remember your application is a direct reflection of your professionalism and attention to detail.
Applications with improper capitalization, poor grammar, and misspellings may be immediately disqualified.
If you are having with the online form, please email email@example.com.