The Royals are a year-round competitive gymnastics team. Our teams compete through TAAF, USAG, and NGA.
GymKix ensures that each gymnast receives the highest caliber of training and each coach is held to the highest standard .
• The Royals have an active USA Gymnastics, Texas Amateur Athletic Foundation (TAAF), National Gymnastics Association (NGA) member club and team
• The Royals are a fully staffed, year-round competitive team and program
• The Royals team coaching staff has years of experience, consistency, continuity and long term commitment.
• The Royals are one of the largest competitive team programs in the area training in a fully modernized facility
• Royals Team membership is by invitation only
• We are a fundamental, bio-mechanically based program founded on discipline, values, respect and high standards all wrapped up in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding program for our athletes
Our mission is to provide a first class training environment that produces well rounded athletes mentally, emotionally and physically that work cooperatively to achieve group as well as individual goals in both competitive and cooperative environments.
A Royals athlete is challenged to be:
– Socially integrated, positive and a self-managed analytical thinker
– Problem solving citizen that provides solutions
– Academically sound and goal oriented and always seeking self improvement