Through teaching children the enjoyment of physical activity and being positive role models, we seek to glorify God. He has given each of our instructors the unique gift of being able to work with children and make them feel special. Our innovative instructional design ensures a well-balanced program of traditional basics and advanced skills.
The GymKix staff not only instruct – they act silly, dress up, blow bubbles, give stamps & stickers, and have tons of fun in their classes!
There are so many reasons why our staff is so amazing!
- Class sizes are designed to facilitate the staff providing individualized attention for the students.
- Our staff follow lesson plans for their classes, so that each class runs smoothly and all skills are taught in the proper progression.
- Our experienced staff has been thoroughly trained to work with students at their individual level.
- Our staff is CPR/First Aid certified and are trained by USA Gymnastics & Trampoline Safety Certified coaches.
- Our staff are required to pass an extensive background check.
- Our staff was the FIRST in the greater Fort Hood area to be accredited (all levels) by the United States All Star Cheerleading Federation.
- Our staff attend Dance, Gymnastics, Trampoline, and Professional Development conferences EVERY YEAR to keep current on the latest teaching techniques.
- The GymKix staff and owners hold numerous certifications for dance, gymnastics, trampoline, and tumbling.